Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, All the Google Star Ratings, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week,
- Frontity is joining Automattic
- Jetpack Acquires WordPress Plugin Social Image Generator
- Prive has raised $1.7 million to build a more configurable e-commerce subscription platform
- The Gmail app takes calls now, too, because Google wants it to do everything
- Android 12: ‘Device search’ live in Pixel Launcher app drawer
- Pittsburgh isn’t an early adopter of AI but is among ‘fortunate few’ to get involved, Brookings report finds
- Introducing Our Canva Integration: Design and Share Visual Content Instantly
- The content you care about, simplified and reinvented. Introducing Microsoft Start | Windows Experience Blog
- All your video needs in one place | Clipchamp
- Microsoft Stream – Video Streaming Service
- Flipgrid | Empower Every Voice
- EdgeDeflector enforces your default browser setting in Windows
- A Guide to Star Ratings on Google and How They Work
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram