Launch Your Small Business Website in Under 24 Hours!
Are you thinking about launching your business website, or perhaps you are ready to build your blog? Do you believe that you do not have the time to get it done? Fear not! In Virginia SBDC’s next Beyond Google – Marketing and Managing on the Web Webinar Series, we have Ray Sidney-Smith, President and Web Strategist at W3 Consulting (https://w3cinc.com), will show you how to launch your website or blog in 24 hours! Join us and learn how to quickly and effective get your Web, Mobile and Social presence up and running for your Small Business!
You will learn:
- to choose a great domain name (website address or “URL”) for your business (2 hours);
- to select and set up a Web hosting account/service for your website (2 hours);
- to create and prepare your content for the website/blog (8 hours);
- to develop an Editorial Calendar for your website/blog (4 hours);
- to test and create a Tweak-Maintenance Plan (TMP) for your website/blog (2 hours);
- to plan out Analytics, Social Media & Mobile components and syndication (2 hours); and,
- to set up analytics and security tools (4 hours).
= 24 hours!
Who should watch?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office managers, Human Resources professionals
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022